How to Create a Product Announcement Email
Have a new product you'd like to announce? Now you are able to send gorgeous product announcement emails to your subscribers in 4 easy steps.
1. Start by going to your "Marketing" tab and selecting the "Product Announcement" email template.
2. Select the product you'd like to announce. You may select one image, or you can search for a product in the search bar. The image on the right-hand side also shows how this product image will appear in the email, along with the general format of the email that our designers have curated for you.
3. Edit the subject line, message text, and button text on your email. We've added in some default text, but you can customize things to your liking.
Below is an example of an edited message:
Go to "Next Step: Send Details" to send a test email and send.
4. Right now, this feature will only allow you to email all of your subscribers and emails will send immediately. In the future, you will be able to customize your recipients and schedule a time for the email to be sent. Be sure to send a test email to yourself to see how everything looks.
This is what your customers will see on their phones:
And on their desktop:
You're ready to send! Press "Send Email" in the bottom right-hand corner.
Not sure how to implement this feature into your shop? Here are a few great ideas:
- This is a great feature for announcing new seasonal products, DIY kits, Thanksgiving pies, Christmas orders, etc.
- Use the product announcement feature to announce a flash sale! This is a great way to get rid of any extra inventory. Example: "2 Dozen Cupcakes Available for Pick-Up This Saturday".
- Use this feature to update your customers on limited inventory for an item. For example, "2 Seats Left for Cookie Class on 11/25!".
- Announce your farmer's market pre-sales with this feature. Ex: "Order Ahead for Pick-Up at Deerfield Market".
- Announce available tickets for upcoming classes you're teaching!